Land Lovers Nature Day camp
It is a well-documented fact that nature has a calming and healing effect on children. Since our beginning, wilderness nurtured, challenged and educated countless generations. Wild spaces are the ultimate sensory experience for developing minds and bodies, expanding children in exponential ways. As our lives happen more and more indoors, children are missing out on these elemental developmental experiences.
We will enjoy learning about the natural world through exploring nearby woods as well as our permaculture garden and City Roots.
Land Lovers campers will be led on a gentle exploration of
Children will need to bring a bag lunch. We will provide a healthy snack. When registering, please let us know if your child has any allergies.
- wild edible plants
- stalking/camouflage games
- observing animal signs
- observation exercises.
- community building games
Land Lovers summer day camp
To register, checkout below and you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
- this program is limited to 5 children ages 6-10
- children may attend only if they are willing participants and are excited about this type of experience
- we will be outside all morning engaged in hands-on, concrete learning
- your children will need bug spray and sun hats!
- your children may get dirty ask them to dress appropriately